Extreme Emcee™, speaker, interviewer, infotainment expert Brian Walter, CSP, CPAE
Brian Walter Bio
Seattle-based Extreme Emcee™ Brian Walter is the co-founder of Extreme Meetings Inc – providing customized infotainment to make meetings memorable. For over 25 years, he has specialized in transforming meetings from boring to exciting.
He can explain your brand to employees at All Hands meetings, test your sales peoples’ product knowledge with a custom game show, facilitate Extreme Panels™, interview execs, and produce videos that even your millennial employees will be impressed with.
Building on a degree in Communications from UCLA, Brian has been an advertising director, award-winning television and radio commercial producer, management trainer, consulting firm marketing director, freelance video producer, copywriter, speaker, internal communications director, and adjunct college professor at Seattle Pacific University
He’s repeatedly delivered for this-had-better-be-great-or-else clients like Microsoft, Starbucks, Genentech, T-Mobile, Costco, BECU, Roche, the American Payroll Association, AAA, the University of Washington, UMass Memorial Health Care, and Bank of Hawaii.
Brian gets event attendees pumped about…whatever it is you want. He’s been relied on to celebrate accomplishments, humanize executives, generate buy-in to initiatives, reposition bad news, and bring everyone to their feet with good news.
Are you ready for your next meeting to become an Extreme Meeting?
- Past Guinness Book of World Records holder for producing the world’s shortest TV commercial
- Past President of the National Speakers Association, 2017-2018
- Holds elite Certified Speaking Professional designation (CSP)
- Inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame, 2013 (CPAE)
- 20-year member of Meeting Professionals International
- Award-winning video, commercial and podcast producer