Extreme Emcee: Two Truths and a Lie
In this hiiiiighly interactive all-audience game, Brian shares three “factoids” about selected senior leaders. Two are true … one’s made up. When all three are on screen, Brian has the entire audience yell out which one they think is THE LIE. The goal, of course, is for the factoids to be so outrageous that attendees are amazed that two of them are actually true!
Brian then has the featured exec stand up and yell out the answer. This game is fast, surprising, and entertaining. Plus, it creates a positive “how cool are they” connection from audience members to their leaders.
Here are some actual truths from execs who have participated in this exercise:
• Killed chickens for a living while earning money for college
• Once had dinner in NYC restaurant one table away from Angeline Jolie
• Toured in a rock band during the 80s
• Has had four last names since she started with the company 25 years ago
• Once ate a LIVE lobster in Tokyo
• Was almost kidnapped on a business trip to Mozambique